Wednesday 20 November 2013

One step closer... to G-day!

What's G-day? Graduation-day! Hahaha. Yes, I'm finished with my exams and I must say, it's a bittersweet experience. It's my final exams of my whole university life. And I'm not going to take another one till I decided to study again, perhaps Masters next time? So yes, quite relieved but also sad that a new chapter beckons soon and I have to bid farewell to my student life and all the holidays and term breaks that comes with being a student. :( Say hello to 14 days of leave a year from next year onwards. Okay, that's very sad. Sigh.

But it also means that I have time to blog! Yay! :) I've got quite a number of food places to write up, I reckon and I think it will be good to reminisce about them before I leave Adelaide for good. :( Boo. I can also type up a number of beauty posts as well and clothes too! :) I've been pretty blessed by God on Facebook because I've won quite a number of contests. All praise and glory to Him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment